The modern world is becoming more reliant and focused on the use of visual imagery for communication. Many students respond positively to the use of this imagery. As educators we have a responsibility to ensure that this aspect of learning is incorporated in our classroom practice.
- The basics of taking good photos for classroom use.
- The transfer of images from your devices to a computer for editing, eg ipad, phones, digital cameras.
- Basic editing: Chromebooks, macs (photos) & PCs eg (Picasa).
- Ideas for using these images in the classroom.
- charged laptop
- equipment for photo taking (some will be provided)