Learn about the potential of this amazing ecosystem to enhance student learning as well as your own professional lives. Participants will be introduced to a range of aspects where Google Apps provide collaboration possibilities. Participants will:
- Learn how Google Plus can enhance your professional learning network.
- Learn how Google Drive can facilitate collaboration in the classroom, with the staff and between schools.
- Connect to the cluster and other shared spaces – with a focus on Blogger and our Google Plus community.
- Consider what effective collaboration is and make links to their practice ready for the new term.
- Charged laptop, phone and other devices you may have.
- New Zealand Curriculum/Te Whariki and school/centre-based curriculum if you have one.
- Your ideas for your term 1 plan to share with others and identify opportunities.